Responsible for acquiring, organizing, managing and distributing library resources and ensuring that library provision meets the needs of all its users. Manage, organize, evaluate and disseminate information, providing support to members of an academic community including students, researchers and lecturing staff.
- Provide media and support services
- Enforce library rules, policies and procedures and take appropriate action
- To ensure a well stocked and resourceful library
- Selecting, cataloguing and classifying library resources
- To facilitating and support learning by teaching information literacy skills to students and staff within classrooms or virtual learning environments
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years plus library experience
- Diploma/Degree in library science
- MS office proficient
- Company: Makro
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.