Aligned to the Institutions vision and strategy, the Academic Manager (Operations) provides academic administrative leadership and accountability for all academic administrative tasks in the assessment department, which include interalia, management and support of academic administration, assessment, certification, and graduation processes. Responsible for managing and support heads of faculties, with the operational delivery of programmes, material and assessment management and development of integrated quality assurance at campus level. Academic Manager has a sound understanding of learner management systems, particularly Moodle.
- Academic leadership and quality assurance of programmes and programme management
- Governance policies and processes
- Faculty academic staffing approvals
- Management of assessments and moderations
- Strategic input for faculty and programme development
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in dealing with regulatory affairs and academic quality assurance processes within a higher education environment
- At least three years high-level Academic Operational experience
- At least five years at Senior Management level in higher education
- PhD or Doctorate preferred but a minimum of a master’s degree.
- Company: Makro
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers24.com.