The aim of a Quality Inspector is to inspect Dealer and In-house alarm installations.
- Standing Operating Procedures must be upheld
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Ensure that the FADT Vision and Mission are upheld at all times
- Ensure compliance of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Assistance with any client problems or complaints
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times
- Driver’s license.
- Sober habits and candidate must be presentable.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and Listener.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Registration – Grade C.
- Previous technical alarm experience – proven track record.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.