Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
To support the provision of a safe, caring, cost effective and efficient pharmaceutical service in supplying pharmaceutical products to all hospitals and clinics in KZN.
- To deputise the Depot Manager and act as both Depot manager and responsible Pharmacist in their absence.
- Implement proper stock control management system for pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical stock.
- To achieve the above while maintaining standards of Good Pharmacy Practice, Good Distribution/wholesaling Practice (GWP), and according to current legislation and South African Pharmacy Council regulations.
- Coordinate the allocated subsection processing of urgent and routine facilities, stock depot requisitions as per distribution plan.
- Participate in the pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical procurement processes.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of the warehouse as allocated in consultation with assistant manager logistics services.
- Possess knowledge of Discipline Procedures.
- System and the application of Good Pharmacy and wholesaling. y.
- Possess knowledge of computer systems, including computerized stock management
- Possess knowledge in comprehensive data collection
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 (Five) years appropriate experience after registration with (SAPC) as a Pharmacist. PLUS
- Unendorsed valid code B driver’s license (code 8).
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level7) in Pharmacy.
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.