Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Optimize use of Human and other resources
- Development of and implementation of guidelines, protocols and clinical audits, revising as needed, to optimize patient care within available resources.
- Strategize and implement outreach programmes
- Effective overall management of the service, their organization and monitoring to identify needs and to formulate and implement staffing and health care programmes.
- Ability and experience in teaching, research and administration
- Sound knowledge of clinical procedures and protocols.
- Good communication skills, leadership, decision making and clinical skills.
- Knowledge of current Health and Public Service legislation, regulations and policies including medical ethics, epidemiology and statistics.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- The appointment to Head Clinical Unit (Medical): Grade I, requires appropriate qualification (Specialist in Anaesthetics).
- Proof of current registration (annual registration card)
- Registration certificate with HPCSA, plus 5 years’ experience after registration with HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in Anaesthetics
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.