Mr D, a division of takealot.com, is looking for a highly talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us!
- Consistently delivering work on time, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Collaborate effectively with peers in the design and marketing team
- Implementing and delivering on feedback accurately and gain approval from senior management and peers
- Create concepts based on brand strategy, brief and insights
- Develop work, iterate, prepare mockups and present work
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Adapt and roll out approved concepts to various media
- Excellent understanding of digital design best practices. Understanding of print best practices is advantageous.
- Good understanding of social media and social media marketing
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic
- Excellent understanding of design principles, not limited to but including layout, colour, contrast, typography, scale, and composition.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 0-3 years’ work experience – Must have proven internship as a designer at an advertising or design agency
- Relevant Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.