Website Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Motor Corporation is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Graduate Trainee Management Accounting in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Position: Graduate Trainee Management Accounting
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors. The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Key Performance Areas – Jobs near me Durban 2022: Toyota Careers
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
Qualification & Experience: Jobs near me Durban 2022: Toyota Careers
- Applicants must have completed a Bcom Honours in Management Accounting
- Applicants must have CIMA or CGMA accreditation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.toyota.co.za.