Website Aspen Pharma
The Head will lead the development and implementation of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures projects/ life-cycle and partnerships in the Group Strategic development office. Strategic projects include mergers and acquisitions but also the support of disposals, license and supply agreements, distribution agreements, collaborations etc. Lead a team that will support the Group Chief Strategic Development Officer to set up M&A business plan and assist Aspen in managing M&A processes from deal sourcing through to final closing, implementation, integration/exits and post transaction evaluation.
Key Responsibilities – Jobs in South Africa 2022
- Identify key long term M&A challenges, quantify the impact on the business, develop solutions and communicate effectively with senior management
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery and stakeholder engagement
- Develop financial models and projections to estimate cash flow and profitability potential
- Draft deal documentation such as proposals, teaser, memorandum, management presentation, also participate and coordinate with third party service providers in due diligence, deal valuation and financial structuring etc.
- Provides detailed target analysis and financial model lead creation using KPIs and other variables as sales drivers in order to estimate revenue and profitability of merger or acquisition over a multi-year project period
Job Requirements – Jobs Near Me 2022
- Database management skills – Excel and internal database management programs
- Strong understanding of the long-term challenges the Group faces and identify initiatives that will enable the business to stay ahead
- Excellent modelling and presentation skills
- Knowledge of cost structures
Qualifications & Experience – Jobs in KwaZulu Natal 2022
- Degree in economics, or corporate finance, commercial engineering etc. CA(SA)/ CFA/ MBA degree is a strong asset
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry advantageous;
- More than 10 years of experience, within a consultancy firm, investment bank or M&A department of a large corporate
Job Details – Jobs in Durban 2022
- Company: Aspen Pharma
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit aspen.mcidirecthire.com.