Restoration Engineering Solutions
With our tightly-knit, integrated team, we have successfully delivered projects countrywide, on time, and within budget.
Our collaborative approach, commitment to clinical problem solving, extensive experience, and long-standing associations ensure that any contracting arrangement with Restoration Engineering is as risk-free as it gets.
The purpose of the position is to install, commission, test and maintain electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems onsite. Experience with electricity meters a must.
Duties & Responsibilities Minimum requirements:
• Qualified Electrician
• 4 + Years’ experience as an Electrician
• Trade Test/Red Seal Certificate essential
• Valid Driver’s License essential
• Experience working on various projects on clients’ sites (manufacture, industrial etc.)
Contract position with the possibility of becoming permanent, based on performance.
This position requires travel throughout the Gauteng Region.
- Minimum education level: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Availability to travel: No
- Availability of change of residence: No
To apply for this job please visit www.bestjobs.co.za.