Website Development Bank of Southern Africa
The Senior Remuneration & Benefits Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing remuneration and benefit programmes/solutions for the DBSA and Agencies. This position will also participate in the design and deployment of broader Human Capital projects in terms of the alignment to Remuneration & Benefits.
- Assist in preparing and managing the annual salary and bonus review processes including development of tools, guidelines, templates, and communication materials.
- Build, develop and strengthen the collaboration with the Remuneration & Benefits community, Business Divisions/Units and the Human Capital Division.
- Provide key advisory and support role to the Business Divisions/Units and Human Capital Business Partners (HCBP’s) in the field of Remuneration & Benefits.
- Create and / or revise job descriptions/profiles by meeting with business to identify the key job requirements. Conducts preliminary job analysis and evaluation for new and / or revised job descriptions/job profiles using appropriate grading methodologies.
- Assist in the management of the Incentive Plan and KPI/Scorecard setting process for the organisation in close cooperation with the finance function
- Demonstrable ability to use of the Microsoft Office at an expert level (MS Projects, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & MS Outlook)
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of project methodology such as PMBOK, Prince or similar
- Strong data and analytics and modelling capabilities.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in organisational design, job analysis, job evaluation and grading ( e.g., Hay, Paterson etc).
- Minimum qualification: a degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or related field.
- Experience with preparation and participation in Remuneration Committees.
- Experience in supply chain management processes (preparing project tender documents, etc.)
- Company: Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.