Website Development Bank of Southern Africa
The Lead Specialist: Organisational Development & Change Management is accountable for developing and implementing organisational development and change management tools, processes and systems
- Develop and implement culture and value alignment processes to improve cultural collaboration and the support of the DBSA mandate, strategy and goals.
- Provide the appropriate change management diagnostic tools to business to deliver each change initiative for their areas of responsibility means to ensure that the change is fully embedded as intended.
- Provide or develop diagnostic tools, e.g., employee survey, performance review, and HR metrics in the establishment of a prudent organisational development enabler
- Facilitate the conducting of impact analyses and readiness assessments, change characteristics assessment, stakeholder analysis (including key stakeholder tracking) and develop a customised strategy and approach for identified bank-wide initiatives/projects.
- Work with business to create broad-scale and targeted internal-based communications, training strategies and associated materials with the aim of conducting briefings and/or communicating new initiatives and systems and drive change management.
- Demonstrable ability to use of the Microsoft Office at an expert level (MS Projects, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & MS Outlook)
- Good understanding of South African employment legislation.
- Professional membership with the Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of project methodology.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Master’s degree and psychologist designation
- Proven experience in organisational design, job analysis, job evaluation and grading.
- Proven 7 – 10 years’ work experience as a Senior Organisational Development Specialist.
- Demonstrated experience of a similar role gained in a related industry preferably in the Banking/Financial Sector.
- Company: Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.