JOB DESCRIPTION: Broadreach Jobs 2022
The Digital Health Team Leader will serve as the point of contact for a large-scale digital health program in Lesotho. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Team Leader will provide leadership, vision, strategic guidance and management toward the realization of key program objectives and targets. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of the program, including management and oversight of the program’s support for the integration, extension, and improvement of Lesotho’s health management information system (HMIS), especially the health information architecture at the facility level and across financial systems at the District level.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Broadreach Jobs 2022
- Design and lead assessments to document, map and analyze the existing HMIS architecture, equipment, requirements and training needs in all government, CHAL and Red Cross facilities and at the district level.
- Supervise the work and assess the performance of senior project staff, long- and short-term advisors, and consultants. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being and ensure the work environment fosters diversity, gender equality and inclusion.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and ensure strong collaboration with the client, government counterparts, non-governmental health care providers such as the Christian Health Association of Lesotho (CHAL) and the Red Cross, and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain high level of communication with client points of contact within concerning technical, programmatic, business and administrative aspects of award.
- Provide overall direction for the project’s development and implementation, with technical oversight for all project components and tasks.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Broadreach Jobs 2022
- Understanding of international public health, with direct experience working with the health system in Lesotho preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills (English)
- Demonstrated ability to manage donor funded projects, including financial, human resource, compliance and quality assurance components with preference given to candidates with knowledge of Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) rules and regulations
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, health informatics, software engineering, data science or other relevant discipline.
- Master’s degree in computer science, health informatics, software engineering, data science or other relevant discipline.
- Company: BroadReach
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Maseru, Free State, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.