BroadReach is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance & Operations Manager in Maseru, Free State, South Africa who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Full time job.
Employer Name: BroadReach
Position: Finance & Operations Manager
Employment type: Full time
Location: Maseru, Free State, South Africa
The Finance and Operations Manager will be responsible for and serve as primary coordinator for all aspects of project finance, administration, compliance, and sub-award management for large-scale USAID-funded program focused on reducing HIV risk and transmission and improving HIV care and treatment among key populations (KP) in Lesotho. Reporting to the Chief of Party (COP), he/she will provide leadership for operational functions including financial and grants management, human resources (HR), procurement and supply chain management, and logistics for the project.
Key Responsibilities – Broadreach Careers 2022
- In collaboration with the COP, design, develop and adapt policies, guidelines and criteria for the management of project finances and sub-awards in accordance with BroadReach standards and donor regulations.
- Work with COP on integrated management of all project finances, ensuring effective use of resources to achieve project objectives in compliance with donor requirements.
- Contribute to project planning and delivery by providing input on needed investments in operations capacity – systems, processes and staffing – that support high-quality programming.
- Support the full cycle of grants management activities beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures.
- Plan, integrate, coordinate, and monitor day-to-day project operations to ensure all support services are delivered with high-quality in an efficient manner. Address issues where operations need to be adapted for complex programming.
Job Requirements – Jobs Near Me Free State 2022
- Ability to speak and present proposals with conviction
- Collaborative nature of working across different teams
- Confident and comfortable to challenge senior stakeholder thinking
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment with conflicting priorities and tight timelines
Qualification & Experience – Broadreach Careers 2022
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field, or a Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing USG funds, including sub-award management.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience, with at least 7 years in a similar role in a medium to large donor-funded program (annual revenue of $2 million or more).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct supervision of professional staff.
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.