The Professional Nurse’s primary responsibility is to support the implementation of strategic and tactical interventions at Department of Health (DoH) facilities and community sites through the provision of direct HIV & TB related clinical services to patients and clients, namely PICT, PrEP, TB & ART initiations and viral load monitoring and other HIV/AIDS,TB related activities.
- Provide HIV Counselling and testing within the framework of Provider Initiated Counselling and Testing (PICT)
- Integrated HIV and TB care and treatment provided
- Initiate PrEp on negative patients and ART on newly diagnosed HIV positive adult and paediatric clients as per the ART Guidelines.
- EMTCT Guidelines implemented and PMTCT Standards met
- Contact patients to return at scheduled intervals for Viral Loads in accordance with treatment guidelines
- Conduct TB Screening for all patients seen and all TB Standards met
- Ensure Quality control measures including record keeping for all activities undertaken
- Ability to diagnose and clinically manage HIV and TB infected adults and children
- Understanding the local political landscapes involved at Facility, Sub-district and District level
- Knowledge of diagnosis, clinical management and on-going antiretroviral use in HIV and TB exposed and infected children and adults
- Understanding of 95-95-95 HIV and TB strategies for adults and children
- Understanding healthcare systems and relationships in resource limited settings
Qualification & Experience – Jobs in Mpumalanga 2022
- 3 years’ experience as a Professional Nurse of which 1 year within the HIV setting.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with SANC
Job Details – Jobs Near Me South Africa
- Company: BroadReach
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.