As a Solutions Architect focused on SAP within AWS, you will have the opportunity to help deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS across the global SAP customer and partner base. The emphasis being on working directly with customers to develop cloud migration and/or adoption strategies as it relates to their business-critical SAP systems.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both SAP solutions and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers and IT executives but also to the broader SAP community including SAP, developers, and architects. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for SAP on AWS?
Come build the future with us.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Administration, SAP sizing, etc.).
- Experience working backwards with Global Enterprise customers with highly available fault tolerant systems.
- Experience with SAP migrations and upgrades with SAP High Availability Architectures.
- Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences in fluent English.
- 8+ years of experience in infrastructure and database architecture, technical pre-sales, technology transformation, enterprise solution blue printing, or Solution Architect experience in the software or cloud industries.
- Experience writing, publishing technical whitepapers, and evangelizing.
- Previous experience architecting the benefits of cloud for SAP workloads.
- Experience working for SAP or with SAP in a Technical Architect/Solution Engineer/Customer Support role.
- Bachelor’s degree, certifications, or similar experiences desired.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.