As part of the Telecommunications Solutions Architecture team, you will collaborate with customers, internal AWS teams, and AWS partners to deliver solutions to the unique challenges of information and operational technology in telecom customers. You will be the single-threaded owner of the AWS technology strategy for your customer and account team to drive AWS adoption. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value while assessing risks, balancing trade-offs, and encouraging risk-tasking to maximize your customer’s business value of AWS is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think long-term about business, product, and technical outcomes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Amazon Jobs in South Africa 2022
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- A passion for technology and for learning
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a customer-facing technology or engineering role
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Experience driving technical and/or organizational change of significant complexity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.