As a Solutions Architect focused on SAP within AWS, you will have the opportunity to help deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS across the global SAP customer and partner base. The emphasis being on working directly with customers to develop cloud migration and/or adoption strategies as it relates to their business-critical SAP systems.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both SAP solutions and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers and IT executives but also to the broader SAP community including SAP, developers, and architects. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Administration, SAP sizing, etc.).
- Experience working backwards with Global Enterprise customers with highly available fault tolerant systems.
- Experience with SAP migrations and upgrades with SAP High Availability Architectures.
- Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences in fluent English
- Company: Amazon
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.