Website AFGRI Operations Limited
To ensure the effective execution of sales and control of stock
- Ensure that customers are made aware of additional products to enhance sales.
- Take receipt of stock and ensure correct countsReceive stock from receiving department and ensurecorrect pricing.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure that stock is ordered from the supplier or procurement.
- Ensure efficient customer service to walk-in clients at the branch.
- Conduct stock counts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: AFGRI Vacancies 2023
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of AFGRI Retail’s product range
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 1-year experience in a direct sales environment.
Company: AFGRI Operations Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Standerton, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit afgri.mcidirecthire.com.