Website AFGRI Operations Limited
To ensure the effective operation and maintenance of the Retail store environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: AFGRI Bethlehem Vacancies 2023
- Ensure placement of stock in correct shelves/bins.
- Manage stocktaking, cycle counting and control of stock cards with correct quantities as well as correct stock rotation.
- Manage sales against budget vs actual results with ageing stock.
- Manage and report on spending against budget.
- Manage incoming and outgoing stock and ensure correct quantities of stock in the warehouse.
- Manage and control stock expiration registers (i.e. report of expiry dates and best-before dates).
- Ensure that that stock complies with applicable quality standards.
- Computer literacy (MS Office and job-related programs)
- Good knowledge of AFGRI Retail’s product range
- POS knowledge
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 1-year experience at supervisory level will be advantageous
- 2 years relevant experience in a Retail warehouse environment
Company: AFGRI Operations Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bethlehem, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit afgri.mcidirecthire.com.