Perform a senior role on assignments. As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, management statements,
- Assist with audits and independent reviews.
- Maintain sound client and team relationships.
- Client budgets and general accounting functions for various entities including individuals/sole proprietors, trusts and companies.
- Perform the role of Senior on accounting and other projects by performing work on key areas and assist in planning, managing, supervising, coaching and reviewing of work.
- Contribute to management of a portfolio of clients in respect of attest, accounting and consultation work
- Perform general accounting functions
- Computer literate – excellent knowledge of Pastel, Ms Word and Excel • Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate and apply industry knowledge
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as part of team or in charge of team • Sound administration skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have sound technical knowledge including IFRS/IFRS for SME experience
- Completed or busy with 3 year SAIPA traineeship.
- Accredited degree
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Mahikeng, North West, South Africa
- Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.