- Provide superior, seamless customer experience and offering suitable solutions to meet client needs. Utilise technology and leverage the virtual omni-channel environment, to deliver service in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Perform banking duties and oversee the financial activities for business and individual customers.
- Income Growth and Financial Targets: Ensure a deep understanding of client’s working capital cycle and business needs to provide appropriate solutions. Drive achievement of targets as per individual scorecard.
- Customer Focus: Proactively drive acquisition and cross-sell initiatives through re-engagement processes. Ensure service and complaints resolution are within acceptable service level agreements.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards.
- Collaboration: Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: ABSA JOBS IN VICTORIA WEST
- Diploma: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Company: Absa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Victoria West, Northern Cape, SA
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.