Drive achievement of branch sales and service targets. Support the achievement of branch growth ambitions across all products and segments. Actively contribute to the branch digital adoption targets. Ensure consistent and professional customer experiences.
- Actively migrate customers to digital channels
- Lead Management
- Identify customer needs through queue management and customer engagement
- NTB Acquisition
- Achieve branch objectives for sustainable growth by driving:
- Branch Optimization
- Digital migration and adoption
- Account Activation
- Walk – ins (queue management)
- Completed Sales Proficiency Assessment
- Completed Higher Certificate in Banking / Accounting / Sales / Marketing or equivalent NQF level 5 FAIS accredited qualification
- 1 year Sales experience will be an added advantage
- Completion of Sales and Service Fundamentals workshop will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a frontline banking role
JOB DETAILS: ABSA BANK JOBS
- Company: Absa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.