FASSET Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for FASSET Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the FASSET Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for FASSET Bursary 2023. The Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET) invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 15 August 2022
The Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority’s mission is to increase the amount of employees entering into the finance and accountancy sector; to facilitate transformation within the accountancy and finance sector; as well as to grow and expand the skill set required within the sector.
As one of South Africa’s SETAs, the company is required to ensure that employees within its sector have the necessary training and education to perform their job. Launched in 2000, FASSET is committed to Accounting, Financial, Consulting, Management and other Financial Services.
What does the FASSET bursary cover?
FASSET is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Business-related studies
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, meal allowance and data allowance.
FASSET bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric (students currently in Matric will be able to apply from 15 January 2023, after results are released)
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying, registered or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution (TVET College, University or University of Technology)
- You must have a total household income of NOT more than R600 000 per annum
- You must be currently unemployed
How to apply for FASSET bursary
Applications must be submitted online at: FASSET Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and acceptance at an approved tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Certificates of any completed qualifications, if applicable (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
FASSET bursary 2023 closing date
The submission of applications closing date for FASSET bursary 2023 is 15th August 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact FASSET directly:
Tel: 087 188 2442
Office hours: Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm
Please do NOT contact FASSET if this scholarship has already closed.