Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary 2023. Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary 2023
South32 invites qualifying students to apply for Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to deserving students, for Undergraduate degree or diploma studies within the following fields:
- Architecture, Built Environment and Engineering (ALL disciplines)
- Commerce, Law and Management (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Science, Law)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Health Science (Medicine, Nursing, etc)
- Humanities (Arts, Social Science, Education, etc)
- Science (Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Earth Science, Actuarial Science and Biological Science)
- *other disciplines may also be considered
Candidates will be selected based on 2 main factors: academic excellence and financial need.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview and assessment. If you do not receive any feedback by 30 November 2022 at the latest, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time, and are renewable based on academic performance and conduct.
Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the King Cetshwayo District, in KwaZulu-Natal province
- You must be under 21 years old
- You must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate degree or diploma)
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups
How to apply for Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32
Applications must be completed and submitted online via: Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary Application 2023
You will need to Register before you can Login and apply.
You will be required to fill in this code when applying: Hillside23
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance into a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence within the King Cetshwayo District
Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary is 31 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.