Discovery Learnerships 2023: IT Technical Support – Are you looking for Discovery Learnerships for IT Technical Support online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Discovery Learnerships for IT Technical Support, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Discovery Learnerships for IT Technical Support 2023. Discovery invites unemployed South African youths to apply for its Learnership Programme for 2022 / 2023.
- Closing Date: Not specified
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Discovery Learnerships for IT Technical Support 2023
Discovery invites South African unemployed youth to apply for IT Technical Support Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: IT Technical Support qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the IT Servicing Team.
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
May have an incomplete tertiary IT qualification (advantage)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook