Bigen Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Bigen Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Bigen Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Bigen Bursary 2023. Bigen invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: September 30, 2022
Bigen Bursary 2023
Bigen is a black-owned African infrastructure development group of companies located in South Africa and Mauritius with regional offices across Africa. The Bigen Group was established in South Africa 50 years ago and today it powers social and economic growth by developing sustainable engineering solutions in these sectors: Agriculture, Education, Development Advisory and Impact, Energy, Health, Mining, Real Estate, Transportation and Water.
Bigen Bursary Eligible Fields
Bigen is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for Engineering degrees related to the companies services (Bigen’s services include: environmental services, financial services, institutional services and technical services).
Bigen aims to grow young engineering talent through their bursary program.
What Does Bigen Bursary Cover?
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, books and other necessary expenses (the bursary does NOT cover accommodation or residential fees). Bursars will be exposed to the practical applications of their studies by partaking in 4 weeks of paid vacation work each year (subject to availability at Bigen).
Bigen bursary recipients will also receive the following benefits:
- Paid vacation work
- Regular communication
- Invitations to attend Bigen functions
- Inclusion in the Bigen Young Professionals Forum
- Employment after graduation
Bigen will evaluate all applications and thereafter, invite shortlisted candidates to attend an interview. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application.
Bigen Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an Engineering degree qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
How to Apply for Bigen Bursary
Applications must be submitted online at: Bigen Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or passport (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or latest results/credits (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at a university in South Africa (certified copy)
- Proof of residence (municipal account, bank statement, account statement or original letter from Tribal Authority or Councillor) (certified copy)
- Proof of banking details (bank statement or stamped letter from bank)
Note: all supporting documents must be a maxium file size of 3MB.
Bigen Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for Bigen Bursary is 30 September 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Bigen directly:
Contact Person: Yolande Estrela
Tel: 012 842 8876
Please do NOT contact Bigen if this bursary has already closed.