Afgri Internship 2023 – Are you looking for Afgri Internship online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Afgri Internship, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Afgri Internship 2023. Afgri invites qualifying South African students to apply for its internship Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 21 October 2022
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Afgri Internship 2023
Afgri invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Graduate: Junior Investment Analyst (Centurion)
Assist in analysing financial and business information and assist with preparing recommendations to management that enable the Group to make well-informed investment decisions and to value its businesses accurately.
Afgri Internship Requirements
Minimum education/training required
- B Com degree in Accounting / Finance / Investments/ Economics.
Minimum work experience required
- Experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage.
Key performance area
- Study and analyse information influencing investment programs (price, yield, stability and future trends in the investment risk).
- Research and analysis of markets.
- Extract data needed using Excel from management and websites.
- Analyse data to identify trends, and produce reports and charts communicating trends within data to business stakeholders.
- Present information generated from data to management teams.
- Interpret financial results in the form of reports and financial models.
- Assist in the process of planning, organising, implementing and monitoring investment opportunities.
- Assisting management in the preparation of investor information and communication as well as the preparation of financial models.
- Assist in identifying business process improvements (Cost savings or efficiency improvements).
- Performing predictive analytics in support of optimizing end-to-end business processes.
- Assist in the due diligence process (models, business plans, reports and presentations) of assigned new ventures and/or divestments.
- ERP System Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- MS Office Suite.
- Ability to write reports and present outputs.
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of valuation methodologies
- Ability to handle constructive feedback
- Team player
- results driver
- ability to work with people and data.
How to apply Afgri Internship
Afgri Internship 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for Afgri Internship 2023 online application is 21 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.