University of Free State Internship 2023 – Are you looking for University of Free State Internship online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the University of Free State Internship, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for University of Free State Internship 2023. University of the Free State invites qualifying South African students to apply for its internship Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 14 October 2022
- Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa
University of Free State Internship 2023
University of the Free State (UFS) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
The University of the Free State is looking for 2 interns to work in their Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area in the Dean’s office.
- Refer students and visitors to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist students with academic advice (in collaboration with the Faculty Manager).
- Process of comments on student records.
- Manage a filing system for student enquiries & other files.
- Responsible for making Photocopies.
- Assist with the administration of the international students’ applications.
- Assist during the registration processes.
- Assist with the completion of financial forms and filing.
- Assist with the travel and accommodation arrangements for the Dean.
- Assist with the managing of appointments for the Dean.
- Assist the EMS Teaching and Learning Manager.
- Communicate to students; public and UFS staff member.
Inherent Job Requirements:
- Completion of any B degree within the EMS faculty at the end of 2022.
- Provisional acceptance letter for an honours or other postgraduate qualification in the EMS faculty in 2023. Contact sessions (lectures) should be after working hours.
Sound Academic Record.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Sound interpersonal relationships
Key Competencies Required:
• Results Orientated:
– The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
– The ability to stick with tasks, not give up, and overcome obstacles in completing one’s task.
• Strategic thinking
– The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
– The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
– The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
– The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
University of Free State Internship Required Documents
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Certified copies must not be older than 6 months
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter
- Certified copies of all academic records
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications (please provide SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications)
- A Certified* copy of your identity document
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable)
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable)
- A service record of your current employer / last employer
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
- Assumption of duties: 1 December 2022
- Closing date: 14 October 2022
- Salary: A stipend of R7 794.75 will be paid per month.
How to apply for University of Free State Internship
University of Free State Internship 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for University of Free State Internship 2023 online application is 14 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.