SAB Agriculture Internship 2023 – Are you looking for SAB Agriculture Internship online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the SAB Agriculture Internship, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for SAB Agriculture Internship 2023. SAB Agriculture invites qualifying South African students to apply for its internship Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
- Location: Kimberly, Northern Cape
SAB Agriculture Internship 2023
SAB invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Agriculture Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
We at SAB (proud part of the ABInBev family) are looking to attract ambitious, curious and driven Agriculture graduates to join us for a 12 month (fixed term contract) structured internship. We need you to be flexible, agile , resilient, and open to take on any challenges whilst learning . During this time, you will get an opportunity to really showcase your skills!
You will be working with our best leaders and receive on going coaching and mentoring ! The programme is designed to provide Agricultural graduates an intensive focused training program, where they will gain insight into every aspect of agricultural development within the South African Breweries environment.
The programme will include practical exposure to the following:
- Basic understanding of the malting and brewing process
- Operation of farm equipment
- Safety in the workplace
- Introduction to barley breeding and barley seed chain
- Research and development methodology and practical execution of field trials
- Input cost budgets and tracking. Marketing environment and marketing of barley
- Production practices of raw materials for the use in brewing (Barley, maize, sorghum and cassava)
- BASOS (Fertilizer recommendations)
- AVCASA (Chemical recommendations)
- Grading courses (Barley and maize)
- Completed qualification or final year graduate (BTech in Agriculture or BAgric or BSc Agric or BSc Agric Hon or MSc Agric)
- Must major in Agronomy/Plant production/Crop Production and Soil Science
- No more than 3 years formal work experience post achieving your qualification(Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and part-time work experiences is not applicable)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid drivers’ licence would be an advantage
- Willing to relocate to Kimberley for a 12 month period commencing January 2023.
- No health risk or allergy to dust and excessive pollen
- Company support will be provided on discretion where relocation is required
How to apply for SAB Agriculture Internship
SAB Agriculture Internship 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for SAB Agriculture Internship 2023 online application is 30 September 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.