Rio Tinto / Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Rio Tinto / Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Rio Tinto / Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Rio Tinto / Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary 2023. Rio Tinto / Richards Bay Minerals invites student to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 23 September 2022
Richards Bay Minerals is committed to develop and expand South Africa’s skills base. We provide bursary opportunities to South Africans to acquire qualifications and skills to develop a career in Core – Mining or Non-core disciplines.
If you are a high calibre scholar / student looking for a bursary opportunity, we can offer you one of the widest and most exciting range of opportunities available.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Engineering (Chemical/Metallurgy/Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Engineering (Civil/Geomatics/Mechatronics)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
- Finance & Business: (Accounting)
Eligibility Requirements :
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Matric Term Results with Maths and/Science for Engineering Disciplines
- Matric Term results with minimum Level 5 pass per subject for Other Disciplines
- Studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Currently in your Matric OR 1st year of study
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
- In financial need
- Passionate about your field of study
- We encourage students with a disability to apply
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric Term Results (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution
- Motivation letter for chosen field of study
- Proof of financial need (parent/guardian payslip or affidavit)
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Rio Tinto/ Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary Application 2023