Old Mutual Internships 2023 – Are you looking for Old Mutual Internships 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Old Mutual internships, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Old Mutual Internships 2023. Old Mutual invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for its Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Are you proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
How to apply
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will / may go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
- You will be required to complete psychometric assessments, and move forward to interviews if successful.