Moore Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Moore Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Moore Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Moore Bursary 2023. Moore invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: Not disclosed yet.
Moore South Africa is part of Moore Global Network Limited, a global company that is headquartered in London. Moore Global founded in 1907, is one of the top international tax, audit, assurance and consulting networks, with a presence in 112 countries.
Moore South Africa has offices across the country, including in the following locations: Benoni, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Humansdorp, Johannesburg, Lichtenburg, Mossel Bay, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Stellenbosch. The company offers a range of services in Audit & Assurance; Tax; Advisory and Business Services.
What does the Moore bursary cover?
Moore is inviting CA(SA) students to apply for their bursary programme. The bursary will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards a SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) accredited degrees.
The bursary will provide cover for all university fees (excluding books and residence fees). Bursary recipients will also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work and a trainee contract.
Moore bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African resident
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a SAICA accredited degree (at undergraduate or postgraduate level) (here are a list of SAICA accredited degrees)
- You must be studying at a SAICA accredited tertiary institute in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be self-motivated and hard working
- You must be a team player
- You must be ambitious and love to learn
- You must be able to work under pressure
How to apply for Moore bursary 2023
Applications must be submitted online through:
Moore Bursary Application
(Reference Number: SAICAGRG)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full tertiary record/ transcripts (on institutes letterhead)
Moore bursary closing date
Applications are currently OPEN – a closing date has not been confirmed.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Moore South Africa directly:
Contact details of the various offices can be found here: https://www.moore-southafrica.com/locations
Please do NOT contact Moore if this bursary has already closed.