Mediclinic Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Mediclinic Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Mediclinic Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Mediclinic Bursary 2023. Mediclinic invites student to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 15 September 2022
Mediclinic Southern Africa invites South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to doctors who wish to complete their studies towards specified specialist or sub-specialist course or programme, accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
Mediclinic Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be a Doctor registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- You must be registered for a specialist or sub-specialist course, accredited by the HPCSA
- You must have been interviewed and offered a numbered training post, within a training institution that is recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training
- You must meet the requirements for the specialist or sub-specialist qualification
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at Mediclinic Bursary Application 2023