Mazars Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Mazars Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Mazars Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Mazars Bursary 2023. Mazars invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 10 December 2022
Mazars, established in 1940, is an international accounting, auditing and consulting group. Headquartered in France, the groups member firms employ over 20 000 staff members in 86 countries across the globe.
Mazars has a long and successful history in South Africa of professional excellence, with 12 offices located across the country.
The company provides a range of financial services to a range of customers – from private individuals, to not-for-profit organisations and small business, as well as to the public sector entity and large corporation. The companies service offerings include: financial advisory, corporate finance, consulting, chartered accountancy, auditing, taxation and legal.
What does the Mazars bursary cover?
Mazars is inviting students to apply for bursaries, for the 2023 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards a SAICA-accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate), at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution.
Bursaries will be available to deserving students, who are commitment to their studies and would like to pursue a career with Mazars. Candidates will be selected based on 2 main criteria: academic performance and financial need.
Duties and Responsibilities
Bursary recipients will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Submit your academic results to Mazars at the end of every semester
- Take part in vacation work (at least one during the course of your studies)
- Complete your Articles/ SAICA TIPP Training Contract with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years)
- Attend Mazars social functions when required
Mazars bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA-accredited degree in 2023 (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
- You must have a strong academic record
- Preference will be given to EE students
How to apply for Mazars bursary
Applications must be submitted online through:
Mazars Bursary Application 2023
(Reference number: MAZ211018-5)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
Mazars bursary closing date
The closing date for the submission of application for Mazars bursary 2023 is 10 December 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mazars directly:
Contact form: https://www.mazars.co.za/Home/Contact-us/Use-this-form-to-make-contact
Please do NOT contact Mazars if this bursary has already closed.