Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Finance Analyst – Supply Chain to join our team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Consider multiple scenarios and points of view and potential outcomes for recommending actions based on analysis
- Monthly performance reporting in place for the division with variances highlighted and recommendations made to improve divisions profitability.
- Seek out opportunities for automation through review and redesign of existing processes and reports
- Understand business processes to identify areas for improvement/streamlining through gaining an understanding of dependencies, systems, automation risks and challenges within the finance team
- Design and build financial reports that facilitate business decision-making and enables the business to meet financial and strategic objectives
- Strong aptitude to learn new systems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, using data to inform decisions
- Ability to translate business needs and goals into analytic approach and response
- Ability to work independently, productively, proactively and follow through on all responsibilities to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis acquired through related work experience
- 3+ Years relevant experience in an analytical/finance role
- Relevant financial degree/qualification
- CIMA or CA (SA) qualified
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.