Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently looking for a Storekeeper to be responsible for accepting all deliveries of stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Issuing of all stock in the fridges, freezers, dry store & chemical store as per company spec
- Maintaining high quality hygiene as per Fedics standards.
- Ensuring costing of stock/meals & functions is done timely, accurately & on a daily basis
- Ensure that all the storerooms, fridges and freezers are cleaned and all products are stacked
- Receive all invoices on a daily basis on My Market
- Plan for consecutive days to make sure all stock is available and report unavailability of stock
- Receive all the stock from the suppliers according to Fedics policies & procedures
- Strong client and customer service skills
- Excellent co-ordination and ability to multi-task
- Team player and attention to detail
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven costing & stock control/store keeping experience – advantageous
- At least 2 year’s working experience
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.