Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently looking for qualified Executive Chef with professional culinary skills. As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
- Ensure a consistent Food and Beverage COS in all outlets are maintained and in line with agreed upon Benchmark targets.
- Monitor and manage a cost effective production process reflecting best Practices
- Familiarise yourself and comply to existing procedures to ensure consistency
- Maintain & Manage HACCAP standard
- Monitor and Manage Hygiene standard and status in all kitchens 90 % external audit
- Ensure that all equipment/stock/uniforms under his control are managed and kept secure
- General Admin & Management skills
- Financial management skills
- Great Timekeeping Skills
- Organizing & Planning Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Cookery experience
- Previous experience in a similar position – Essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification and Associate Culinary Degree
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.