Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo is the leader in the contract cleaning industry. We provide high quality cleaning services that support the health of employees, customers and workspaces. We combine the best people with the best technology and the best systems to deliver consistent, high quality service.
- Labour management
- Operations and Service Delivery
- Oversees the daily workings of the organisation operations.
- Ensure sites are managed according to budgeted costings and growth targets.
- Responsible to maintain a high quality standard of organisations deliverables in line with site specific SLA’s.
- Responsible to manage client relations, perform cleaning and equipment inspections, support and develop the site management.
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
- Good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign cleaning tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific sla’s
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience. Knowledge of legislation relevant to the cleaning industry.
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kranskop, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: see application page
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.