Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the Learning and Development Manager you will implement the Tsebo Catering Solutions Talent Management Strategy in line with the Tsebo Catering Solutions & Group HR strategy for increased organisational effectiveness & HR value proposition by rendering a portfolio of learning and development services that enable competence, performance and culture enhancement through an organisation-wide framework for identification and management of talent pools; providing appropriate staff development interventions, leadership talent management and; Graduate and learnership programs ensuring alignment and compliance to relevant legislation.
- Record keeping of all reviews and communication to line management and graduates. Relationship Management:
- Overall overseeing of the progress of the learners through forums and interaction with different hosting departmental heads. • High-level interfacing between the organisation and SETA’s and relationship management.
- Build and enhance relationships with the internal and external clients.
- Communicate what needs to be covered in the Learnership scope of work and the key administrative expectations.
- Define and manage of the Service Level Agreements signed (with vendors, business units .
- Formulate and communicate Individual Development Programs to provide direction on the key milestones to be covered in the Graduate Development Programs
- Professional, functional and technical graduate internship and learner-ship program experience.
- Knowledge of curriculum and learning programme design
- Compilation of annual training calendar and WSP and submission thereof.
- Knowledge of Skills Development, EE, LRA and SAQA legislation
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years managerial experience in a Training function within a similar environment would be an advantage.
- Experience working with specialist learning vendors and institutions.
- A tertiary qualification in Learning and Development Management, Training or Bachelors Degree of Human Resources would be an advantage
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.