Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose.
The purpose of this role is overseeing the daily workings of the organisation operations and maintain a high-quality standard of organisations deliverable in line with site specific SLA’s.
- Managing client relationship,
- Perform cleaning and equipment inspections
- Ensure sites are managed according to budgeted costings and growth targets.
- Ensure all healthcare standards are adhered to in line with Infection Control practices
- Management and training of staff on site including supervisor(s)
- Controls the Clients chemicals i.e. dilution, mixing and issuing of the chemicals
- Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- Will be responsible for audits done on site by the Client(s) (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ensure correct product obtained by following correct processes
- Do daily checks and follow-ups
- Must be able to solve problems by using initiative
- Must report maintenance, safety concerns to manager day to day as they arise
- Good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign cleaning tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific SLA’s
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Matric
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or Retail environment experience
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: 12 January 2023
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.