Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in Cape Town. The purpose of the Cleaning Supervisor is to supervise and oversee the daily workings of the organisation operations. Responsible to maintain a high-quality standard of organisations deliverables in line with hospital specific SLA’s and provide effective leadership for all staff.
- Ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular inspections.
- Ensure that staff are correctly and smartly dressed displaying a name badge.
- Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance.
- Managing company assets by performing monthly spot checks on high value items.
- Report maintenance and safety concerns to the manager on a day to day bases.
- Ensure work schedules/job cards are in place for each position and relevant to site.
- Highlight to sites the importance of upholding the company image at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning methodology are strictly adhered to in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends.
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/Grade 12 or relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years cleaning supervisory experience gained in a hotel or similar industries.
- Must have experience in health and safety standards and management.
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.