Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We recruiting a Catering Manager to join our team. In this role you would be required to assist the manager in the day-to-day management tasks of providing a catering service to the required standards. As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity.
- To ensure that HACCP and NOSA regulations are adhered to.
- To ensure that regular fire drills are held, evacuation procedures understood and effected.
- Menu development & costing, marketing functions as they relate to the catering department.
- To carry out On-the-Job Training as requested by the company.
- To complete and submit all necessary, relevant documentation in the event of fire, theft, burglary or accident.
To ensure effective security in all areas under your control.
- To ensure that hygiene standards comply with company and statutory requirements.
- Have good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Must have good organisational skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good grooming and presentation skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Own Vehicle
- Must have completed at least a National Senior Certificate
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the catering and / or restaurant industry on a managerial / assistant level.
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Tokai, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.