Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We recruiting a Catering Manager to join our team. In this role you would be required to assist the manager in the day-to-day management tasks of providing a catering service to the required standards. As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
- To ensure that all monies are banked in accordance with laid-down procedures.
- To ensure that staff records are up to date and kept in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
- To ensure correct and timeous completion of all administrative work.
- To ensure that cash-up procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To plan and cost menus, making sure that budgetary limits and prescribed menus are adhered to.
- Hire, train, and schedule catering staff, and be actively involved in the development of existing catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation, policies, and procedures.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working with computers
- Must have good organisational skills.
- Have good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have completed at least a National Senior Certificate
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the catering and / or restaurant industry on a managerial / assistant level.
- Own Vehicle
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Perseverance, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.