Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are in search for a dynamic and versatile Divisional Technology Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of the Tsebo Facilities l IT environment, including the coordination and oversight of divisional IT related projects. Responsible for being the single point of contact between the Tsebo Facilities and Group IT for all divisional information technology related matters. You will support and drive in collaboration with Group IT the implementation of a fit for purpose IT Strategy, Digital Strategy, Data Strategy and Processes in line with divisional Strategic imperatives and the agreed operating model in order to enable business growth and development.
- Ensures the effective management of all divisional direct IT staff to maintain service levels as per company standards.
- Manages with the support and approval of Group IT, the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Develop and manage key result areas with direct divisional IT reports.
- Facilitates team meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to divisional and Group stakeholders.
- Manage, monitor, and review the relationships with divisional direct IT service providers and ensure that high levels of service are received and maintained.
- Manage and review current divisional IT outsourcing agreements and identify and negotiate new solutions in an expanding outsourcing environment with the support of Group IT.
- Work closely with the other departments to ensure that they comply with the IT policies, procedures, and standards.
- Represent divisional IT at the Group IT Change Authority Board and ensure divisional IT changes follow the appropriate process
- Identify and ensure appropriate Business Systems, Mobile Business Applications, systems interfaces and reports within the organisation are developed and implemented
- Critically review, analyse and define information requirements
- Document as-is and to-be end to end business process flows
- Oversee systems development carried out by service providers
- Ensures all IT requests and incidents are logged via the Tsebo IT Call Centre
- Ensure effective implementation of all systems development changes
- Ensure that all system requirements are identified and met before installation
- Be the divisional custodian of key master data across various divisional Operational, Procurement and Financial Applications to ensuring interface and process consistency
- Support Group IT in ensuring the accurate and timeous submission of the divisional IT report.
- Contribute to providing reports/motivations for all IT requirements.
- Data, Information Security and Cyber Security
- IT/Technology Infrastructure Design and Planning
- Working knowledge of various system integration formats
- IT Governance & Compliance – COBIT and ITIL
- Project Management – SAFE/DAD/Prince2/PMBoK
Qualifications and Experience:
- Systems Analyst Experience
- IT management experience.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science
- 7+ years professional IT management experience and proven working experience as a Technology manager
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: 21 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.