Website Tsebo Solutions Group
The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for activities and operations in the accounts payable department. Analyses invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment. Being an AP Supervisor ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate financial records and control reports. Prepares accounts payable register and related reports promptly.
- Engage with all suppliers and ensure continuous communication for effective relationship building.
- Management of team deadlines, attention to detail, accuracy and completeness of submitted reports and reconciliations
- Management of Creditors Clerks reporting into regional team
- Management of Daily Cash Forecast for submission to Group Finance and Procurement
- Management of Creditors Payments accurate posting and ensure cash book is reconciled daily
- Accurate review of every supplier reconciliation and ensuring a high quality reconciliation with the correct amount payable with no reconciling items older than current month queries.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good administrative skills
- Good business relationships
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years full function Accounts Payable Controller
- Management of team of 4 – 6 people
- BCom Accounting/Finance Degree or equivalent
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.