We’re on the lookout for an experienced Traffic Manager who will be responsible for the detailed day-to-day scheduling, overseeing and monitoring of project workflow throughout the agency. Create schedules from start to completion for projects and will work with the Creative Director to assign resources. Working closely with the entire Design and DTP team, the Traffic Manager monitors and directs the movement of all jobs through the creative development process;updating schedules and team members as required.
- Attends project kickoffs, internal reviews and brainstorm sessions as necessary, and is prepared to contribute with any requested input, samples, etc.
- Foresee scheduling conflicts and take quick action when schedules get compressed or delayed.
- Manages archiving process including outreach to account team, changes codes in the project tracking system, and the electronic and physical storage of archived jobs
- Creatively manage schedules and resources as well as collaborate closely with all team members.
- Maintain Print production sign off bookings and costings while keeping track of schedules and costs
- Displays perseverance through pursuing duties with a positive attitude and drive—especially in the face of any resistance or setbacks
- Windows and/or Windows like interface exposure
- Enterprise-wide information systems knowledge
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Computer literacy – MS office suite
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Relevant field preferred.
- 1-3 year’s work experience in related field in related field
- Company: Smollan
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit smollan.mcidirecthire.com.