Website Adcorp Group
Our conglomerate client based in the Western Cape is looking for a vibrant and deadline driven individual to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis to fill a Testing Team Lead vacancy.
- Manage test environments, test devices and technology versions
- Initiate test planning activities
- Identify the tools to be used for test reporting, test management, test automation, etc. and identify when test automation is appropriate and, if it is, plan the effort
- Technical Test Process Management
- Coach test team members to ensure that appropriate skills and behaviors are developed
- Co-ordinate all activity and all testers during each testing phase of a project/programme
- To manage test monitoring and evaluation
- Define, measure and enforce quality through efficient test coverage and a traceability matrix.
- Report and manage progress, issues, constraints, dependencies and resources.
- Consult with developers to resolve issues and provide feedback for the technical appraisal of the tested software programs and monitor its deployment across the appropriate systems
- Ensure pre-agreed test schedule with delivery managers are being met.
- Develop, modify, and ensure that software testing plans are executed
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained in the team
- Manage the building of required test environments and ensure that the test environments are in place before test execution and managed during test execution
- Ensure optimal and improvement of test coverage
- Identify the testing effort required by calculating the sizing needed for the given release and plan the required effort for the same
- Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration
- Lead a team of quality analysts and testers including task identification, monitoring progress and issue resolution
- Determine which tools and utilities work best for given situation/project
- Ensure a suitable and stable test environment/lab.
- Co-ordinate and interface with multiple functional groups and teams
- 3-5 years HP QC or HP ALM experience
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Test Environment Management
- 3 – 5 years expertise in automation testing, user acceptance testing
- Grade 12 Diploma or Degree qualified (IT or related technical)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a Test Lead/Management position
- 3 -5 years Selenium/Test Complete/UFT/QTP/SOAP UI exposure
- 3- 5 years’ experience in Testing in a retail / financial sector
- 3 – 5 years expertise in both Manual and Automated Testing
- Formal software testing training and registration (e.g. ISTQB, ISEB)
- 3- 5 years Cloud Testing (Azure/AWS) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Experience
- 3 – 5 years expertise in systems testing, systems integration testing,
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A