Optimise the profit and economic value of a portfolio of clients with high growth potential and practice banking requirements by focusing on:
- Generating revenue by sourcing new clients and proactively managing the account to maximize profitability by identifying clients who are professionals who run/own their own practices or who are part of a practice consortium
- origination efforts for up-selling to existing client base; and
- pro-active efforts to solution a designated number of clients
- ensure that the RB CVP is delivered effectively consistently
- ensure that the RB strategy around customers and value is delivered effectively
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: ABSA JOBS 2022
- Ensure that clients expectations are managed in line with the Banks risk requirements, specifically with respect to onboarding
- Make use of middle- and back-office support networks to ensure effective on-boarding and complete end-to-end service delivery.
- Ensure the long- term sustainability of the portfolio by establishing relationships with new clients and solution-based upselling to existing clients.
- Develop supportive relationships with colleagues and create a sense of team spirit.
- Actively develop strong advisory client relationships with clients and associated key decision makers, to ensure that clients feel understood and valued
- Maintain primary ownership of a portfolio of RB client accounts, differentiated by the level of complexity of the client base across Retail
- Banking, Business Banking (BB) and Private Banking (PB)
- Maintain CPD accreditations in line with FAIS requirements
- Ensure that ALL client reviews are done timeously and in line with the necessary standard that allows for proactive identification and management of risk and opportunity.
- Conduct proactive regular client visits in accordance with the client Value Proposition and initiate changes to RB Product by providing input into product development to better service our clients.
- Pro-actively build and maintain sustainable client relationships that enable us to position RB as the clients preferred financial services provider to their Retail Banking, BB and PB needs
- Ensure that there is a deep understanding of the Retail Banking, BB and PB CVPs, and how they interplay with each other to drive income and deep customer relationships fully anchored in RB
- Create an environment conducive to the full team operating optimally in serving the customer
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of client needs, banking products and solutions on offer, in order to provide clients and their family with the best possible solutions.
- Track and monitor the financial performance of the portfolio by utilising the Sales Force and other associated sales tools
- Co -Manage high risk clients’ accounts in collaboration with Credit Risk Operations
- Achieve new business and up-selling sales targets by pro-actively driving cross functional teams (including but not limited to Segment and
- Product specialists) to find client-centric solutions which must be formalised in strategic proposals and presented to clients in accordance to the distinct Client Value Proposition (CVP) for Accounts.
- Accountability: Self Development & Team development
- Co-operate and work effectively with all support functions to enable us to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Ensure that there is optimal cross sell ratios across the portfolio – spanning across Retail Banking, BB and PB as well as product and segment/sector
- CVP seamlessly to the client on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare holistic, comprehensive, high quality call reports for distribution to all relevant stakeholders and Credit Analyst to shorten the lead- time of credit applications.
- Keep updated on developments that are relevant for all markets/environments served
JOB REQUIREMENTS: JOBS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
JOB DETAILS: JOBS IN WESTERN CAPE
- Company: Absa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Piketberg, Western Cape, SA
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.