Website AECI Limited
- Responsible for the continuing liaison and communication with relevant AECI Water Sales employees, in order to respond to their requests accurately, timeously and cost-effectively.
- Manage and perform preventative maintenance on equipment in accordance with the maintenance schedule and quality plan to maximize equipment/plant productivity and availability. Monitoring and correcting all online equipment in conjunction with engineering
- Responsible for the management, installation, commissioning and maintenance of all dosing pumps and AECI Water equipment to the engineering and quality standards required by AECI Water.
- All work will be done in compliance with customer and AECI Water set safety rules and regulations
- Ensure that company property such as tools, vehicles, test equipment, etc. entrusted to you are properly maintained and safeguarded at all times.
- Computer literacy in PLC will be an advantage.
- Must have a valid SA driver’s license.
- Must have working knowledge of the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Related experience will be advantageous. (Mining & Water treatment)
- Must have a minimum of N4 qualification with Industrial Electronics and Industrial Instrumentation and Electrical Technology is a pre-requisite. Preferably a Millwright,
- Company: AECI Limited
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Klerksdorp, North-West, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit aeci.erecruit.co.