Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Returns Manager to join our Supply Chain team in Johannesburg Distribution Center. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Ensuring all work areas are clean and tidy and safe for staff to work in (housekeeping)
- Manage and implement the Returns Policy and ensure that it is strictly adhered to, from the time the returned stock arrives back at the warehouse.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the returns process are controlled
- Manage and ensure that returns department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business
- Implement improvement processes and maintain policies and procedures and systems to minimise costs and maximize working capital
- Ensure that all the documents related to the products unwanted by the customers are in order
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player, hard worker, willing to be flexible with a positive attitude
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 or equal qualification
- 5-10 years previous experience the Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Distribution environment.
- 2+ years in a management role would be advantageous
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.